The Digital Factory v10 OKI Edition RIP software provides an unmatched pre-production and print workflow feature set alongside complete colour management tools that include industry leading, automated white toner handling.
Digital Factory v10 OKI Edition supports any printer except the Pro9541 and Pro9542.
Digital Factory v10 OKI PRO Edition supports the Pro9541, Pro9542 and Pro10 Label printers.
Additional Printer Option If you have already purchased the Digital Factory v10 OKI RIP software and would like to add an additional user license.
Key functions of the RIP software
- Windows™ 10, 8 & 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Optimised RIP processing speeds
- Start to finish .pdf workflow support
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop™, Corel™, Illustrator™)
- Pre-set colour profiles for white, black, and coloured fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning
- “KnockMeBlackOut” , black and grey colour removal
- “KnockMeColorOut”, white and other colour removal
- Transparency Opacity
- Send job with under base directly from design applications
- High fidelity, ICC compliant colour management engine (ColorLogic)
- Simple ink volume controls
- Complete manual colour curve controls by image detail (shadows, mid-tones,
- Advanced colour correction tools interface
Pre - Production
- Visual print preview
- Raw data preview
- Multi-copy with spacing controls (In-Queue feature)
- Cropping controls of image and job (In-Queue feature)
- Rotation controls of image and job (In-Queue feature)
- Mirror, invert image and job (In-Queue feature)
- Scale image and job to any size (In-Queue feature)
- Soft proofing
- No-ink’ option that applies rasterized customisable pattern options (holes, stripes) to graphics. Reduces toner consumption, improves colour fastness and softens final print on garment.
- NEW | “No-ink” patterns automatically adjust size of no-ink areas based on image transparency. Greatly improves image quality.
- NEW | Built-in special effects/filters (distressed, distressed frames, sharpen)
- NEW | Updated Supersize filter functionality for improved image resolution
- NEW | Job colour replacement
- NEW | Simple application of choke to white underbase.
- NEW | Export template layouts with improved template user interface
- NEW | Image duplication interface
Job management and scheduling tools
- Unique, single window visual interface, one central easy to manage hub for all jobs.
- Easy to use queue set-up wizard. Set up production queues quickly and easily
- Auto-scheduling or manual scheduling of jobs
- On-the-fly job prioritisation using simple drag and drop
- Job archiving, history, print status and job log
- Job notes
- Hot folder support
- Gmail support. Send jobs directly to queues using mobile devices via Gmail
- NEW | Bar code support for automated production
- NEW | Enhanced plug-ins for Corel, Illustrator and Photoshop that send print jobs directly to production queues with automated white underbase created. No cumbersome job preparation required.